- Reduces cabling by up to 80%
- Commissioning in record time
- 100% compatible with other Loxone product
- Maximum freedom of wiring
- Two Tree connections for up to 50 devices per Tree branch
- Fully upgradeable with free software
- Top price: performance ratio
- Growing line of Tree accessories
Wiring in record time
The award-winning Loxone Tree Technology is a free-form wiring topology; reducing the cable required to create automation – whether in a smart home, commercial building or custom application. If the installation presents the opportunity to pull cables, then the Tree variant is the way to go. An ideal option for new builds.
The Tree Extension introduces this award-winning protocol – allowing for the use of the full range of Loxone Tree peripheral devices.
Less cabling, More functionality
Up to 50 peripheral Tree devices can be included on each of the two so-called branches of the Tree Extension. The maximum cable length per branch is 500m. Just like branches of a tree, each branch on the Tree Extension can be completely unique with how the cable is run and the devices it has on it – this is thanks to the free-form topology of Loxone Tree.
Extensive Product Range
With Loxone, you get more than just intelligent automation. You can also acquire an exceptional range of products that are all designed to deliver a complete system. From modern LED lighting technology to encrypted access control devices and award-winning control interfaces – our product range is continually developing to best offer a holistic automation solution. When developing Loxone Tree products, we’re able to ensure the entire lineup works in harmony from both a hardware and software point of view.
- 1x Tree Extension
- 1x Tree installation tool (used when pressing the Tree cable into the clamps of a Valve Actuator Tree)