The Modbus Electricity Meter helps you to save energy and run your home more efficiently. The benefits of installing the Modbus Electricity Meter in your electrical distribution board includes:
- Accurate data: The Modbus Electricity Meter provides data such as energy (total and partial), active power, voltage and current.
- Available as Single Phase or 3 Phase: For monitoring and evaluation, for example, compare the energy consumption and the production of electricity in your home.
- Bi-directional: The Modbus Electricity Meter reads whether and how much electricity has been produced or consumed.
- Easily integrated: With a handy template in Loxone Config, the Modbus Electricity Meter is easy to integrate into your home.
- 3 Phase Electricity Meter
- Operating voltage: 3x 230/400V AC, 50Hz tolerance -20% /+ 15%
- Direct measurement up to 65A
- Display of power, current and voltage of each phase
- Modbus RTU interface for data retrieval
- Reactive power for each and/or all of the phases
- Accuracy class B according to EN50470-3
- Accuracy class 1 according to IEC62053-21
- Easy integration into Loxone Config (From version 126.96.36.199)
- 1x Modbus Electricity Meter (3 Phase)